ParaNorman - Giveaway
I must admit, I found the ParaNorman olympics commercials rather amusing, and I also tend to like visually darker movies like 9 as well as the stop motion found in movies like The Fantastic Mr. Fox... so, I am more than happy to share some ParaNorman stuff with you guys.About the Film
The new 3D stop-motion comedy thriller from animation company LAIKA, reteaming the company with Focus Features after the groundbreaking Academy Award-nominated Coraline. ParaNorman is, following Coraline, the company's second stop-motion animated feature to be made in 3D.
In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman (Kodi Smit-McPhee), who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he'll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst, of all, grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Up for grabs is (as pictured below):
- Freaky Fun Cupcake Kit
- Youth T-Shirt
- Activity Book & Activity Sheet
- Pencil Pack with stickers
Ways to enter:
- Comment on this post, telling me oubout being (or observing) the weird kid/outcast in school, and how that effected you.
- Tweet to me @sschuchard telling me why you like zombies.
- Go over to the SimpleFather facebook page and let me know how why you should love your kids, no matter what they're like.
If you can't think of any of the above answers, just say anything, but as usual, I like to add a little more flavor to my giveaways.The contest will run until 11:59 pm Central, August 29th. **UPDATE** Congrats to Karen Che on winning the Paranorman giveaway!